Monday 18 May 2015

Hello Mermaids ^-^

Welcome mermaids ^_^Todays post will be a get to know me post so we can be friendsies ^*^
Im just going to start :u:

  • My name is Wiktoria, But,, You pronounce it : Victoria :')
  • My style is : Pastel Goth, Kawaii, Bohemian, etc ^-^ But. most of the time I wear pastel goth ^.^
  • I only eat chicken, I dont eat any other meats or jellies. 
  • I love fruit and veggies cx
  • I love warm drinks like coffee and tea ^o^
  • My favourite tea is Green tea, Raspberry tea, And basic irish breakfast tea with milk ^-^
  • I want to start watching anime ;-; But I have no idea what anime is good.. So.. I would love if some of you mermaids gave me some good animes that I could watch *-*
  • Im a huge animal activist.
  • I hate rivers,lakes, sea's. ocean's , etc ;-;
  • I dont like amusment parks o.o I prefer waterparks ^-^
  • Im secretly a mermaid ^u^ hehe
  • I believe in magic.
Thats all /.\
BOObaibaiBOO

1 comment: